IndigoGPS Brick is commercial grade self powered magnetic mount GPS tracking system which provides live tracking, journey replay and activity reporting, all in real-time.
IndigoGPS Brick can be magnetically mounted to cars, boats, trucks, containers, equipment..virtually anything!
Installation is as simple. No wiring required!!!!
The image below shows the Magnetic Mounts and the tamper switch which triggers an alert if the tracker is removed.
Simply charge overnight using our wall charger and attach it to anything.
One charge will provide approximately 1500 positions.
Normally we program the device to send 1 position each day. That means that the battery will last up to 3 years! However we can program the device to suit your requirements.
- Option 1:- Send one position at a certain time each day (Approx 3 year battery life)
- Option 2:- Send 3 positions at certain times each day each day (Approx 1 year battery life)
- Option 3:- Send 3 positions at certain times each day and send a position every 3 minutes when the GPS detects movement. (Approx 1 week battery life)
What happens when the battery runs flat?
When the battery runs flat you will get an alert by email.
Simply charge the battery overnight and use it again.
What happens if the GPS is removed?
A tamper switch will trigger and an email will be sent to you.
- IndigoGPS Brick uses Assisted GPS & Glonass satellite technology to find your car's location anywhere on earth.
- IndigoGPS sends location and vital information such as battery voltage & current speed to the IndigoGPS Cloud via the mobile internet.
- Use your internet connected computer or smartphone app to securely log into the IndigoGPS cloud. Locate your car, replay journeys and generate a range of reports.
- IndigoGPS Brick is for small business, medium business and families. It's a great product to GPS track your car, boat, caravan or bike. It provides piece of mind and security.
Live gps tracking
Using Glonass GPS technology, IndigoGPS Black is able to pinpoint your exact location in real-time.
See where your IndigoGPS GPS Black connected car has been and check it on a map.
What do I get ?
When you order IndigoGPS Brick you will receive:-
- The IndigoGPS Brick Device (including a sim card which is sealed in the device)
- A prepaid IndigoGPS Brick data subscription on the Telstra network (In Australia)
- A prepaid subscription to the IndigoGPS Brick App and PC Software
- A unique username and password.
What happens after the subscription period ends?
IndigoGPS will send you a message to renew your subscription for a further 12 month period at the published rates on the IndigoGPS website. If you don't renew, your IndigoGPS will no longer transmit any position data to the App.
What to do when you receive your IndigoGPS
1. Open the box an note down the IMEI number and Serial Number below the manufacturing Date
The last 8 digits of these are your username and password respectively.
2. Charge the device overnight and then magnetically mount to your car or other asset by following the instructions published on the IndigoGPS packaging.
3. Go www.indigogps.com
Select Login or download the iOS or Android App.
4. Enter your username and password
5. We recommend you change your password.
6. We recommend you join our Facebook Forum.
Join our online community forum to get the best out of your IndigoGPS and be kept up to date with new features, handy hints and learn how other in the IndigoGPS community are getting the best value and results out of their IndigoGPS.
Technical Specifications for the Gurus
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 102mm x 47mm x 46mm
- Weight: 300g
- Power Source: DC 8 ~ 35V
- Built-in 5200mAh Li-ion rechargeable battery
- Quad-band, GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- GNSS: GPS + GLONASS
- Type: GPS + GLONASS
- Receiver type: 66 channels
- Sensitivity: -165 dBm
- 1 X USB Port
- 1 X Power connector
- 1 X Tamper Switch
- 1 X Power Switch