Indigo GPS is a simple plug-and-play GPS tracking system which provides live tracking, journey replay and driver activity reporting, all in real-time.
Indigo suits 12v passenger and light commercial vehicles manufactured after 2007.
Simply plug it into your car's OBDII connector located near the accelerator pedal & you are ready to go.
IndigoGPS uses Assisted GPS & Glonass satellite technology to find your car's location anywhere on earth.
IndigoGPS sends your car's location and vital information such as ignition status & current speed to the Indigo Cloud via the mobile internet.
Use your internet connected computer or smartphone app to securely log into the Indigo cloud. Locate your car, replay journeys and generate a range of reports.
Indigo is for families. It's a great product to GPS track your car or your loved ones car. It provides piece of mind and security.
Indigo is for Business. Track your company vehicles to improve efficiency, productivity, accountability and security.
Improve customer service knowing where your vehicles are in real time. Produce a range of reports and dashboards to analyse your business operating costs.
Live gps tracking
Using Glonass GPS technology, Indigo is able to pinpoint your exact location in real-time.
See where your IndigoGPS connected car has been and check it on a map.
Report activity such as ignition on, ignition off, speed, odometer, tailgating, harsh braking, harsh acceleration and more. Use our range of business reporting to analyse and improve your business.
Report fuel consumption and in some countries also report where and when fuel has been purchased. Compare this information to company fuel card data to determine any misuse of company fuel cards. This feature is dependent on information which may be extracted from your car's OBDII port. It may not be available on all cars.
Your IndigoGPS connected car can automatically email you a range of business reports such as journeys taken, stop locations, client visits, idle times, working hours, activity outside of working hours and more.
Your IndigoGPS connected car can send you alerts via email when it is speeding, harsh accelerating, has visited a banned location, has been tampered with and more. There are literally thousands of alerts which can be customised.
Please check the location of your OBDII port in your car prior to purchasing.
Please ensure that once IndigoGPS is plugged into the OBDII port that it will not interfere with the safe operation of your vehicle.
Consider other options such as
- IndigoGPS Covert Installation Cable - allows you to hide the location of the IndigoGPS and not show any evidence of any devices plugged into the OBDII port
- IndigoGPS Extension cable - allows you to relocate the IndigoGPS device to an area which does not interfere with the safe operation of the vehicle
- IndigoGPS OBDII Bypass cable - for vehicles which do not have compatible OBDII ports. On rare occassions IndigoGPS may cause error codes and lamps to display on vehicle dashboards. In most cases by unplugging IndigoGPS and turning the ignition on and off, these error lamps will reset. If this occurs we recommend ordering the IndigoGPS bypass cable. All features apart from fuel consumption, vehicle RPM and vehicle coolant temperature will function once the Bypass cable is installed.
What do I get ?
When you order IndigoGPS you will receive:-
- The IndigoGPS Device (including a sim card which is sealed in the device)
- A 12 month IndigoGPS data subscription on the Telstra network (In Australia)
- A 12 month subscription to the IndigoGPS App and PC Software
- A unique username and password.
What happens after the subscription period ends?
IndigoGPS will send you a message to renew your subscription for a further 12 month period at the published rates on the IndigoGPS website. If you don't renew, your IndigoGPS will no longer transmit any position data to the App.
What to do when you receive your IndigoGPS
1. Open the box an note down the IMEI number and Serial Number below the manufacturing Date
The last 8 digits of these are your username and password respectively.
2. Install the IndigoGPS in your car by following the instructions published on the IndigoGPS packaging.
To Locate the location of the OBDII port in your vehicle please refer to:-
Watch an Installation Video at:-
3. Go www.indigogps.com
Select Login or download the iOS or Android App.
4. Enter your username and password
5. We recommend you change your password.
6. We recommend you join our Facebook Forum.
Join our online community forum to get the best out of your IndigoGPS and be kept up to date with new features, handy hints and learn how other in the IndigoGPS community are getting the best value and results out of their IndigoGPS.
Technical Specifications for the Gurus
- Dimensions: 50(W) x 28(H) x 42(D) (mm)
- Weight: 65g
- GPS with 66 channels A-GPS and Glonass receiver
- Telstra NextG 850MHz frequency, SMS, UMTS/HSDPA UDP/TCP
- Power source: DC 8-16V
- Back-up battery: 3.7V 230mAH ---- The device has a sleep mode which draws 8ma which is activated when movement is not detected for a period of time..normally set to 3-15 min therefore backup battery can theoretically last as much as 28 hours or as little as 1.5 hours.
- Power consumption:
o < 150mA @ DC 12V (GPS on, GSM on, NextG connected, OBDII Data Reading On)
o < 40mA @ DC 12V in power saving mode (GPS off, OBDII Off, GSM in standby mode)
o < 8mA @ DC 12V (GPS off, GSM off, OBDII Off, 3D G/I/O sensors on)
- Serial port: 1 micro-USB
- Memory: Built-in 4MB flash memory
- Built-in tri-axial acceleration sensor
- 50,000 event black box recorder FIFO recording at 1 second intervals
- 50,000 event tracking buffer. FIFO Stores and forwards any data collected in areas outside mobile data coverage
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +65°C
- Tracking in Time, Distance, Direction and any boolean combination (Set to 30 seconds)
- SIM Card Pin Setting
- Over the air device configuration
- Over the air firmware upgrading
- RoHS compliant
- CE Compliant
- FCC Certified
- Australian C-tick & A-tick Compliant