IndigoGPS PT is commercial grade Hand Held Personal GPS tracking system which provides live tracking, journey replay and activity reporting, all in real-time.
It also includes an SOS button to raise alerts in case of an emergency.
IndigoGPS PT suits commercial applications in Lone Worker Tracking, SOS and Man Down application, Children Tracking and Elderly Tracking.
IndigoGPS PT uses Assisted GPS & Glonass satellite technology to find your loved ones location anywhere on earth.
But please note, an accurate location is only provided outdoors.
- If the device is indoors, it can only provide the last known location just before it was taken indoors.
- If you switch it on when indoors, it will NOT provide a location as there is no memory as to when it was last outdoors.
- So please switch it on outside, go for a stroll to obtain a valid GPS reception before testing any functions
IndigoGPS PT sends its location and vital information to the IndigoGPS Cloud via the mobile internet.
Use your internet connected computer or smartphone app to securely log into the IndigoGPS cloud. Locate your IndigoGPS PT, replay journeys and generate a range of reports.
IndigoGPS PT is for small business, medium business and families. It's a great product to GPS track your staff for WHS obligations or your loved ones. It provides piece of mind and security.
Live gps tracking
Using Glonass GPS technology, IndigoGPS PT is able to pinpoint your exact location (when outdoors) in real-time.
See where your IndigoGPS PT has been and check it on a map.
Report activity such as movement, speed, alerts and more.
Use our range of business reporting to analyse and improve your business.
Your IndigoGPS PT car can automatically email you a range of business reports such as journeys taken, stop locations, working hours, activity outside of working hours and more.
Your IndigoGPS PT can send you alerts via email when an SOS button is pressed, the device is switched on or off, the device has a low battery and needs recharging, it is speeding, harsh accelerating, has visited a banned location, has been tampered with and more. There are literally thousands of alerts which can be customised.
What do I get ?
When you order IndigoGPS Black you will receive:-
- The IndigoGPS PT Device (including a sim card which is sealed in the device)
- A Wall charger
- A Car Charger
- A Lifetime IndigoGPS PT data subscription on the Telstra network (In Australia)
- A Lifetime subscription to the IndigoGPS PT App and PC Software
- A unique username and password.
- 12 month warranty
How does the lifetime subscription work?
IndigoGPS lifetime subscription is based on the product purchased and the Telstra NextG Network.
- It cannot be transfered from one product to another product
- It cannot be transfered from one telecommunication network technology to another
- It cannot be transfered from one telecommunications carrier to another.
What to do when you receive your IndigoGPS
1. Open the box an note down the IMEI number and Serial Number below the manufacturing Date
The last 8 digits of these are your username and password respectively.
2. Charge the IndigoGPS PT overnight following the instructions published on the IndigoGPS packaging.
3. Swicth on and go for a walk outside for 5 minutes.
4. Go www.indigogps.com
Select Login or download the iOS or Android App.
4. Enter your username and password
5. We recommend you change your password.
6. We recommend you join our Facebook Forum.
Join our online community forum to get the best out of your IndigoGPS and be kept up to date with new features, handy hints and learn how other in the IndigoGPS community are getting the best value and results out of their IndigoGPS.
Technical Specifications for the GurusGeneral Specification
- Dimension (L x W x H): 44mm x 82mm x 18mm
- Weight: 70g
- Power Source: DC 8 ~ 35V
- Built-in Rechargeable 1100mA/h or 2200mA/h Li-ion Battery
- 3-Axial Acceleration Sensor
- Communication Telstra NextG
- GNSS: GPS + GLONASS
- Type: GPS + GLONASS
- Receiver type: 66 Channels
- Sensitivity: -165 dBm
- 1 X USB Port
- Power Switch
- SOS Button
- RoHS compliant
- CE Compliant
- FCC Certified
- Australian C-tick & A-tick Compliant