IndigoGPS Black is commercial grade hardwired GPS tracking system which provides live tracking, journey replay and driver activity reporting, all in real-time.
IndigoGPS Black suits all 12/24v vehicles, plant and equipment.
Installation is as simple as connecting 3 wires. +12/24V, Ground and an ignition source.
Professional onsite installation by trained IndigoGPS technicians is available at an additional cost in most capital cities and major town centres Australia Wide.
IndigoGPS Black uses Assisted GPS & Glonass satellite technology to find your car's location anywhere on earth.
IndigoGPS sends your car's location and vital information such as ignition status & current speed to the IndigoGPS Cloud via the mobile internet.
Use your internet connected computer or smartphone app to securely log into the IndigoGPS cloud. Locate your car, replay journeys and generate a range of reports.
IndigoGPS Black is for small business, medium business and families. It's a great product to GPS track your car or your loved ones car. It provides piece of mind and security.
IndigoGPS Black is especially suited for Business. Track your company vehicles to improve efficiency, productivity, accountability and security.
Improve customer service knowing where your vehicles are in real time. Produce a range of reports and dashboards to analyse your business operating costs.
Live gps tracking
Using Glonass GPS technology, IndigoGPS Black is able to pinpoint your exact location in real-time.
See where your IndigoGPS GPS Black connected car has been and check it on a map.
Report activity such as ignition on, ignition off, speed, odometer,harsh braking, harsh acceleration and more. Use our range of business reporting to analyse and improve your business.
Your IndigoGPS connected car can automatically email you a range of business reports such as journeys taken, stop locations, client visits, idle times, working hours, activity outside of working hours and more.
Your IndigoGPS connected car can send you alerts via email when it is speeding, harsh accelerating, has visited a banned location, has been tampered with and more. There are literally thousands of alerts which can be customised.
What do I get ?
When you order IndigoGPS Black you will receive:-
- The IndigoGPS Black Device (including a sim card which is sealed in the device)
- A 24 month IndigoGPS Black data subscription on the Telstra network (In Australia)
- A 24 month subscription to the IndigoGPS Black App and PC Software
- A unique username and password.
What happens after the subscription period ends?
IndigoGPS will send you a message to renew your subscription for a further 12 month period at the published rates on the IndigoGPS website. If you don't renew, your IndigoGPS will no longer transmit any position data to the App.
What to do when you receive your IndigoGPS
1. Open the box an note down the IMEI number and Serial Number below the manufacturing Date
The last 8 digits of these are your username and password respectively.
2. Install the IndigoGPS Black in your car by following the instructions published on the IndigoGPS packaging. If you are unsure how to install, you can take your device to any auto electrician or auto accessory shop and ask them for installation. Alternatively IndigoGPS has a team of qualified technicians which will come to your home or office to install the system.
3. Go www.indigogps.com
Select Login or download the iOS or Android App.
4. Enter your username and password
5. We recommend you change your password.
6. We recommend you join our Facebook Forum.
Join our online community forum to get the best out of your IndigoGPS and be kept up to date with new features, handy hints and learn how other in the IndigoGPS community are getting the best value and results out of their IndigoGPS.
Technical Specifications for the GurusGeneral Specification
- Dimensionz (L x W x H): 89mm x 72mm x 32mm
- Weight: 102g
- Power Source: DC 8 ~ 35V
- Backup Battery: 1150mAh (Standard)
- Power Consumption
- < 50mA @ DC12V
- < 4mA @ DC12V (Sleeping Mode)
- 3G/UMTS/HSPA: 850/900/1800/2100 MHz
- GNSS: GPS + GLONASS
- Type: GPS + GLONASS
- Datum: WGS-84
- Protocol: NMEA-183
- Input Port: 2 x Digital Input Ports includes
- 1 Positive Trigger
- 1 Negative Trigger
- Output Port: 2 x Negative
- Serial Port: 1 x Mine USB Configuration Port
- RoHS compliant
- CE Compliant
- FCC Certified
- Australian C-tick & A-tick Compliant